Customer Care Update – COVID-19
April 24, 2020
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. Nevertheless, our goal continues to be the same. Support our customers and vendors while keeping our people, our customers and our communities safe. As such, we’ve updated our business continuity plan. These measures include:
- Asked employees, who are feeling unwell for any reason to self-isolate for 14 days, use common sense and follow appropriate directions from their healthcare provider.
- Canceled all business travel.
- Set up employees with the ability to work from home and to help care for their children due to school closures.
- Implemented rotating shifts for our distribution team.
- Provided employees wage certainty as we work to understand this evolving situation.
- Implemented social distancing protocols, increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols and educated our teams on hygiene best practices.
- Taken a non-contact approach to receiving and shipping of packages in addition to our new cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Following the guidance of major public health organizations, including Public Health Agency of Canada, local health authorities, and the World Health Organization.
This plan will be adjusted as the situation evolves and we will be sure to keep our customers and vendors up to date on any changes.