Lowell Mid-Length Parka
Our warmest women’s parka uses 360-degree heat wrap insulation technology to ensure no cold air makes it through to your body. It’s a perfect piece for those who are out at dusk and dawn as there are many reflective details to help keep you safe.
- 83% polyester, 17% cotton with Durable Water Resistant finish
- 100gsm PrimaLoft® Gold and PrimaLoft® Black ThermaPlume® insulations. Fully lined with super soft nylon in box quilt baffles
- Zip off detachable hood
- Adjustable waist draw cord
- Soft reflective knit cuffs
- Reflective fabric panels at lower back body
- Reflective elements at hood and front pocket zippers
- Flip up reflective detail on sleeves
- Hand warmer pockets with side zipper closures
- 360 Degree Heat Wrap Insulation Technology
Kaelah is 5'9" and wearing a size small.
Review the applicable chart below to match your body measurements to a recommended size. The charts display in inches.
Do not dry clean. Turn inside out and machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not iron.
Tough Duck Black garments are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. We stand behind each one that we make.
Tough Duck Black products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, by the original owner. Click here to review our warranty program.